Sunday, October 5, 2008

Healing

I wish there was a stronger phrase or word than "thank you" that I could use to let you all know how much your support and love has meant to me. I have been overwhelmed this week - wondering how I have been so blessed to have such wonderful, caring women in my life. The calls, cards, gifts, text messages and emails have helped me to go through this grieving process - reminding me that I am not alone.
I have learned so much this past week. There have been so many times that my heart has gone out to a friend in need but I was so concerned about doing the wrong thing that it just paralyzed me and I didn't do anything. I am so sorry if I have not been there for one of you. I've had so many examples this week that sometimes a hug or an "I'm so sorry" is enough. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for loving me and helping me through this. I appreciate you all and feel blessed to have you in my life.

3 comments:

The Nedrys said...

Leah,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts, love, and prayers are with you and Logan.

Emily

Chalonn said...

I send my love your way Leah! I pray for in your healing and recovery process.

S Cooper said...

I love you! You are such a wonderful beautiful woman :)