Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kade's Fun in the Sun Birthday party - minus the sun...

I can't believe my little guy is three!! Each day is an adventure with this kiddo (and no - this pic is not from Halloween - he loves to get into "character"). :)

For his birthday we wanted to do something fun and laid back. We decided on a sun filled water slide/sprinkler, kiddie pool party at my parents. However, the weather did not like our plans... When we arrived to set up it had started to rain. Not good. I started to stress a little, but in the end it all worked out. Instead of water toys, the kids played on the swings and slide, blew bubbles, harassed the chickens, beat a pinata with a bat and ate some tasty food.












Thanks to all our wonderful friends and family who celebrated this special day with us. I wish I would've been able to spend more time talking with all of you, but I think the kids had fun and after all, that's what it's all about right?! We love you little kid!!

No comments: