Friday, June 6, 2008

Down With Peer Pressure

So, I finally gave in and started a blog. At first I thought it was a little self-indulgent - do I have something important enough for others to read? But then after hearing friends talk about it - I decided to join the band wagon (I feel so weak and dirty) and start one for our family. So, I am creating this in the mind set that it will be fun to share pictures of Little Kid and if you want to skip my random ramblings - no hard feelings here. :) Part of me knows this is going to be yet another thing to keep me up way too late while I enjoy the peaceful quiet as our little punk rocker sleeps. Oh well - what can you do?

3 comments:

AMB said...

I love your blog title! So clever!

tnpartridge said...

Oh, your blog is so cute! And as far as laughing when you shouldn't...Pres Leonard jumping off the stage... just in case you needed a giggle.

Traci said...

Nice blog! Kade is too cute. It'll be fun to check out what's going on in the life of the Blacks from time to time.